Search This Blog

Sissy Girls Bikini Brief Panties Lolita Frill Trim Panty Set

Mommy bought me some pretty new sissy panties! I love them They are so comfortable and I adore the cute bow! Since my nubbin is so small they fit nice and snug!  Sometimes mommy has me pull my dress up, like a toddler, to show off my pretty panties. 

What are the best type of panties for sissies? Whatever makes you feel the cutest and most girly!!! Some sissies prefer frilly little pink lace thongs and cheeky ones that show off the butt lol.



I am mommy's little sissy darling!

11 comments:

  1. Annie they are darling, and I am sure they look very cute on you I have the blue and pink pair of them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I love your pretty new sissy panties. The bows are adorable! They are just too pretty not to be shown off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those panties are certainly sissy panties! You should lift your dress all the way up as your curtsy to show them off! Let's call it a sissy curtsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! What fun! A "sissy curtsy" is sissy lifting her dress up to display her pretty sissy panties!

      Delete
    2. I would love to see that sissy performance!

      Delete
  4. I always dress my sissy in frilly, lace and satin panties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissies love their pretty panties because the feel so girly and their privates love the feeling of lace and satin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sissies panties arr very important to their sissification. So girly and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please share a "lift dress and show pretty sissy panties" photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that you are sharing your panties with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did your mommy purchase those pretty panties?

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...