Search This Blog

Houston and Galveston Texas

 We had a fun trip to Houston and Galveston over the New Year's weekend. It was really interesting to see all the displays and watch the movies! I brought Luciana Vega with me.  She was American Girl of the Year in 2018.

We started my new game with mommy on this trip. Mommy said I earned lots of points for sharing that I am mommy's little sissy darling and singing my sissy nursery rhymes. She gave me extra points too. Do you like the pretty dresses that mommy chose for me?




Galveston and Kemah







Kemah Boardwalk

Love,
mommy's little sissy darling

8 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great and a very fun trip. You look like such a pretty little sissy girl, sissy annie, I just love the photos with you in tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments! I love being mommy's little sissy darling!

      Delete
    2. Claire, you and Annie both are pretty little sissies!

      Delete
  2. That's so sweet! I am certain that everyone loved you little sissy game and observing what a sissy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I observe sissy the more I realize she is just a little toddler who craves approval.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more! Look at that childish pose (2nd from the bottom). Not to mention that I think she is still diapered.

      Delete
  4. Sissy, your pretty blue dress is very cute! That so sweet of your mommy to dress you in the mist childish of dresses! Taking your dolly with you makes is so sweet and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sissy with her dolly always brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...