Search This Blog

Mommy, Dearest

A day or so ago I started to answer mommy with a curtsy and a "mommy dearest" Mommy loves that and gave me a hug and kiss! So I made this beautiful picture for her. I asked her if it was sissy enough. She told me to ask Ms Dani. Ms Dani replied that it is "Definitely, sissy enough". I added the pic of sissy fairy annie cause I felt that made this even more sissy! I love being a pretty fairy!

Mommy just told me I am a good little sissy! I started to cry, There is nothing I love more than that. I know I can still be a better sissy. Thank you, Ms Dani.


Sissy Princess Annie

 "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy

11 comments:

  1. No thanks required, sweetie! I love being your "older cousin" and controller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling a child, "childish", seems to me to be redundant. But sissy's dress and demeanor are innocent and juvenile. Her need for approval from mommy and others is very childlike and lovable! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even that is an understatement. Sissy is so deep and loving her girly lifestyle!

      Delete
  3. OMG! What a screaming sissy she is. But so cute and adorable! The humiliation must be intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! But sissies need and crave the humiliation.

      Delete
  4. Sissy certainly knows her place! A sweet and obedient little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo of sissy in her pink dress caring for her dolly is the sissiest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Mommy, Dearest"!!!!! Love how compliant and submissive that it especially with a curtsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love it. A constant reminder to sissy of who she is and her place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these little things. They remind the sissy of her place and her submission.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...