Search This Blog

Mistress and Sissy: A Dialogue, episode one

This will be a series of exchanges between Mistress Amelia Rodgers and me, Pretty Sissy Dani. It begins with this question from Mistress Amelia:

 "What do you feel are the three most critical aspects/trainings of sissification?"


Sissification involves humiliation. Feminization does not. A sissy is feminized to be humiliated and trained to be submissive (sissification). A crossdresser is feminized but isn't necessarily humiliated. There is some overlap between the two. Sissification is a subset of feminization, specifically focusing on acting like a sissy

 

Pretty Sissy Dani responds:


On the whole, I agree—but in my case there was no training necessary for either humiliation or submission. From the time I first realized I was a sissy (in my “tween” years), I was naturally feminine and submissive. I desired a dominant female to take charge of me and improve my feminine nature. She wouldn’t have to force me into anything…but guide me, especially when I resisted for societal and cultural reasons.


On the other hand, I think even a non-sissy crossdresser feels humiliation when seen in feminine attire—even clothes that are perfectly normal and ordinary for the occasion. He knows he is not a girl or woman and that society would view him as lowering himself by presenting as one. (Even though he knows, deep down, that such thinking is nonsense. In all respects, women are superior, aren’t they?)



Although I love seeing them, I have never had any interest in being a little girl sissy. My self-image as Dani ranges in age from about 16 to 30. (Yes, I continued to dress well into my 60s, but even then my style choices were more suited to younger girls--short skirts, very high heels.)


Acting like a sissy in that age range involves smiling and flirting, showing off the sexier side of your personality (but without descending to “bimbo,” which is a whole different thing). A sissy wants to be stereotypically girlish.


Does that answer your question?


Now, a question for Mistress Amelia: What is the proper age to begin a male’s feminization/sissification?

I think it is best to start at puberty, when it is easiest to tie all the necessary changes to his awakening sexual awareness.

9 comments:

  1. Submission is #1. Completely accepts female control and never questions what she is told to do. #2 - Proud to be shown off as a sissy #3 - Craves emasculation as the outcome of his sissification/feminization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia and Dani - Thank you both so much for your collaboration on sissy annie's blog. We all are looking forward to weekly posts concerning sissification, feminization, hypnosis and other related subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Among the 3 of us (Holly, Dani and myself) this topic is a passion. Dani's perspective as a sissy is priceless! I am sure most sissies have no interest in being little girls. But I openly admit that little girl sissy annie has a special place in my heart. She is a precious darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy Dani - I am not surprised that you chose ages 16-30. That is when a girl experiences the power of her beauty and sexuality. Female hormones kick in with all of their glory (for good and bad).

    ReplyDelete
  5. From my experience sissies reject sissification at first because that gives them cover. (The say they were forced! LOL) But they secretly crave it. In time they give up their resistance because being femme and girly is too much to resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's 100% correct. They may protest at first but the end result is inevitable! Another sissy is "born".

      Delete
  6. A sissy wants to be the kind of girl that she is attracted to or admires the most. Sissy Annie always wanted to be just like her older sister. The one who got to be the flower girl in the lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undoubtedly true; my dream image of myself is the girls I wanted to date in high school.

      Delete
  7. It seems to me that without feminization there can be no sissification. They are strongly connected. Then humiliation becomes a factor because of society's disapproval.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...