Search This Blog

Princess Annie's Disney World Visit

Some of my favorite photos from our last Disney World trip. I wore mt Toy Parade dress in pink. I also spent the day in my pretty pink fairy wings. That's Blaire Wilson, American Girl of the YEAR, 2019. We spent 5 days at Disney World over my birthday! I love dressing cute all the time. But at WDW it's even more special because of all the photographers there. They enjoy cute little girls who love to pose! I also get requests for pictures. You know I love that!

Disney World is called the "Happiest Place" on Earth. I guess all the Disney parks are called that. I remember how much fun I had wearing pretty dresses every day and just being myself. A cute little sissy fairy princess! It was a magical week! I also get to give out lots of my personal cards!


Two pretty fairies!


Sissy Princess Annie

                                                                            "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy



10 comments:

  1. what a very pretty little sissy girl you are in those photos Sissy Annie.
    I love you wearing your cute fairy wigs and you dolly looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire. It was so much fun to wear my fairy wings at Disney. Plus everyone loved my Toy Parade dress and Blaire Wilson, my American Girl dolly!

      Delete
  2. What a precious little 5 year old sissy princess you are! Your mommy takes such good care of you! Fairy Wings! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that you were the sweetest little girl. You gave a darling curtsy to everyone and gave little stickers to all the children we met. Annie, you were the happiest little angel showing everyone what a true sissy is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just impossible to resist living the life if a sissy princess! Isn't it Annie? Pretty dresses, dollies and pleasing mommy and playdates with other girls your age! So delicate, dainty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos take my breath away! Look how happy our little princess is and her dolly too! So childish and infantile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little sissy girl! Your dolly too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely childish and girly! I adore that pretty dress! That's so perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how cute you and Blaire look together! You are a darling sissy mommy, Sissy Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! What a darling and precious little girl sissy you are Annie. Was Tinkerbell impressed with you?

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...