Search This Blog

Children's Story Time

One of the things I love the most is that we (mommy, me and Amy and her mommy) go once or twice a month to Children's Story Time at the local bookstore. There are usually about 25 children plus parents in attendance. Miss Brown is the teacher but sometimes she has a substitute. I copied this from the pages we received from the first story time.

"Story time is so much more than stories. A modern story time includes things like songs, fingerplays, dances, full body movement, games, and more. Children love repetition, and it helps them to learn. Try starting your storytimes with the same song, rhyme, or activity."

I have lots of children's book at home because Miss Anna Elizabeth sent me a subscription to the Literati book club, I was in the Preschool club for ages 4-8. Every couple of months I got a box of books in the mail. I have a wonderful collection of children's books that Mommy can read to me and I can read to my dollies. I need to write about them in my blog.

The last thing I should say is that Mommy took me to see Miss Brown before I started going to the story times. She told Miss Brown all about me being a sissy. She was fine with me attending and explained all the rules. She likes that I get dressed up for the storybook times.  Amy usually holds my hand when we go and finds a place for us to sit. I have made some nice girlfriends there.


 "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy

11 comments:

  1. That is so great to see Annie and you look so pretty. I know your babysitter Claire would love to take you to story time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tremendous fun to take you to take you to places and events focused on the things children your age enjoy! It makes mommy happy to see you being the precious little girl you truly are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pleasing and delightful to see you love everything about being a daring little sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you do all these wonderful things that a precious baby girl gets to do. Mommy is just wonderful to make sure you see so many other little girls and make friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little girl you are with your bunny in your arm! CUTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The transformation and regression from a boy into a darling little princess leaves me so thrilled and aroused! Especially when "he" can't get enough of the sissification!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, you are the sweetest and most childish little sissy! I love imagining you around all the other little girls your age playing dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute that your little girlfriend, Amy, takes you by the hand and helps you. It won't be too many years before she grows up and dominates you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie, love your pink sissy dress and the black patent leather shoes!. Adorable. The bunny is so cute. How perfectly childish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you been asked to sing your sissy song during story time? I'm sure the other children would love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are not many girls who come to storytime in dresses. It's a bit more comfortable to sit on the floor in slacks or the like. But sissies always are in dresses or skirts! You do have lovely girly legs!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...