... would wear a dress like this. So flouncy, frilly, lacey, fancy, delicate and ultra sissy. So weak and submissive!
I am a pansy, petal, fairy, flower little girl sissy!
"PPFF-LGS"
(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy)

I am a five year old little girl sissy princess. My dollies are my best friends. My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child. I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way. My life is all about girly sweetness.
Sissy Annie Pansy in her new high school uniform. Tailored jacket, pleated miniskirt, and Mary Janes. Sissy Annie Pansy loves being a fem...
A very, very true statement! The dress is perfect for a sissy!
ReplyDeleteCUTE and SISSY!!
ReplyDeleteLove the large pink bow. Like sissy is a present all wrapped up pretty on her birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove to see her out and about in her extreme sissy dresses!
ReplyDelete"PPFF-LGS". LOL!
ReplyDeleteSissy baby is so cute in that dress!
ReplyDeleteperfectly infantile!!
ReplyDelete