Search This Blog

American Girl Live in concert!

 


Mommy is taking me to American Girl Live in Concert on November 24th which is only a little more than 5 weeks from now. It will be at the symphony hall. After the concert there will be a VIP meet-and-greet with all the American Girls! We will be there too!

It's an all-new live concert full of singing, dancing and memories of a lifetime! American Girl Live! In Concert brings your favorite characters to life in a brand-new pop concert experience! Featuring American Girl fan favorites performed by a live cast, this show is filled with music, high energy dancing and lots of surprises as our American Girls learn about the power of friendship. Join the fun in this immersive concert experience!

It's such a wonderful concert for little girls like me who love our American Girl dolls.                          These are the AG dolls in the show!

Sneak Peek

Claudie - Claudie Wells, representing African Americans during the Harlem Renaissance era of the early 1920s

Nicki - Nicki Hoffman and Isabel Hoffman, representing the turn of the millennium into the year 2000

Courtney - Courtney Moore, representing the feminist, technological and societal changes in American society and the start of the AIDS pandemic in the mid 1980s

Melody - Melody Ellison, representing the African-American Civil Rights movement of the 1960s[1]

Julie - Julie Albright, representing the feminist and societal changes of American society during the mid 1970s and the US Bicentennial



I am bringing Melody with me in this outfit  -  

Melody’s™ Doo-Wop Dress-Up Outfit







As for what dress I am going to wear. It's not completely decided yet. Mommy suggests one of these. Which dress do you prefer? I will also give each performer my new holiday card!

(L to R; Top to bottom)

  • Pink Toy Parade dress
  • Ice Cream dress
  • Ballet Recital dress
  • Pink Party Dress
  • My Little pony (Blue dress)
  • Sissy Disney Princess Dress
  • Pink Frozen Dress


Sissy Princess Annie

                                                                  "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy


14 comments:

  1. I love that your passion (for your dollies) is the identical passion for most little girls ages 5 to 9 or so. It's so very childish. I mean that in a loving way. You are a 5 year old child and , as a girl, you care deeply for your dollies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this just so precious!! I could just melt!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Annie, you are a minor child. You are emotionally, intellectually and socially a 5 year old little girl in your pretty little dresses and in the company of little girls your age. I am very happy for you that mommy is taking you to a special event just for little girls your age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the pink toy parade dress for you. It's super childish and juvenile as are you!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie you are the luckiest little sissy who has a mommy who loves and cares for her little girl. She keeps you in pretty dresses and takes you to fun places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, it has been a while. I am just catching with your latest adventures. I would choose the pink party dress for this concert. It's quite formal but it shows how much you love American Girls and how special this is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, I can only imagine all the other little girls there checking you out and seeing what a sweet sissy princess you are. I prefer your pink Frozen dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, the more childish and girly you are the more I love it. I hope you have lots of photos to share with us. I suggest the pink toy parade dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melody looks so cute in her new Doo-Wop dress! I want to see lots of photos of you and Melody together. I prefer the pink party dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very lucky little princess to be taken by your wonderful mommy to the concert. Wear the pink frozen dress, it is the cutest of a super cute set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aidan , thanks so much for the comments. Your posts are always so sweet. I love that pink Frozen dress. Great choice!

      Delete
  10. Pretty girls are the happiest girls! The pink toy parade dress or the Frozen dress! Pink is your color my sweet little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can only imagine your excitement the day of the concert. There you will be with thousands of other little girls clutching your dolls in your arms. All fancy in the prettiest dresses. Get lots of pictures! I love the pink party dress!!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...