Search This Blog

My Introduction as a sissy princess!

 Mommy has made some changes to my personal introduction. When we are out and we meet a person, almost always a girl or woman, that she wants me to introduce myself to, she tells me the following..

"Annie please introduce yourself to this lovely lady"

 I hand my dolly for mommy to hold for me. Then I stand a few feet away from the person and speak the following:

                " A pleasure to meet you Ma'am" (Or 'Miss' for girls)

    "My name is Annie. I am 5 years old and I am a pansy, petal, fairy flower, little girl sissy"

Then I curtsy deeply and hold it for about 7 seconds. Then I rise and look up at the lady and say:

  "How many I please you ma'am?" 

Then I give her my personal card in a very dainty & delicate manner.


The lady  is usually quite complimentary about my introduction and my curtsey!

There is always the question about what are the reasons for me needing to be paddled.        

Mommy explains that sissies, especially me, need string discipline and immediate negative reinforcement.  Then usually I am asked questions about myself. 

If I do not give a satisfactory anwer, there and then, I get paddled  over-the-knee.                     After my punishment I am required to thank the lady.    
               
 I love being shown off as a pretty little sissy princess!


Which 3 words describe me the best?    


Love, sissy princess Annie



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love to show everyone what a darling and delicate sissy princess I am. I don't mind being paddled! It's a good reminder of my place!

      Delete
  2. This is truly a perfect introduction for a sissy princess!
    Pansy; Fragile and Delicate describe you best! I adore pouf bunny too!
    I love your paddle and can't wait to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely lovely! What a sissy you are. Even begging to be paddled! When is my turn? Sissy-girlygirl-Frilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so miss paddling you OTK! "Prissy Pansy PaddleWhack" describes you perfectly. The personal card is sissy times a thousand! Handing the card to someone is a request for a paddling! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume you give the card bottom side up? You must! It's an open and unsubtle invitation to be paddled. I love the front side too! 100% sissy! Sweet-submissive-effeminate! Adore that sissy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the pink poufy sissy dress!! Dainty-Delicate-Pouf Bunny! I love that paddle. It's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How often in a week does mommy paddle you, darling? Do you remember to thank her? Pansy-Petal-Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute-Dainty-Delicate. What a pouf bunny you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie! That is so kind of you!!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...