Search This Blog

Memories of a lovely photography session with mommy

Mommy asked me to write about this new picture box photo. 

I remember that we were going to a new children's photography studio. Mommy had us leave extra early so we would not be late for out appointment. She also was very concerned that I keep my dress clean and neat. She would not let me eat anything after she put my dress on me and made me sit quietly on the couch.

We arrived at the photo studio extra early. I was holding mommy's hand as we walked from the car to the studio. She could tell I was nervous. Except that I remember that I was nervous because she was so nervous. But I did not tell her that.  Mommy had me sit next to her on a chair. There was another girl and her mommy across from us. The other girl was maybe 8 years old. Maybe 2 or 3 years older than me. She was wearing a pretty pink dress with lots of bows. I told her that her dress was so pretty. She said the same for me. I started to feel better. I asked mommy if I could sit next to that girl. She said that was ok as long as I was careful of my dress.



Her name was Julie. She told me her mommy took her for pictures a few times a year. I remember we talked about pretty dresses, dolls and Disney Princesses. She was very very sweet. Then she and her mommy were called into the studio. I was sitting next to mommy and getting bored. I asked her if I could pick up a book. She said no cause I would get dirt on my dress. I was really upset and started to whine. Mommy told me to stop cause I would ruin my makeup. She gave me a hug and told me we would go for ice cream afterwards but this was important for her.

Finally we were called into the studio. We met Ms Joanne who is the photographer. She asked me questions about myself.  About what I liked. How I usually dressed. If I had ever been in a photography studio for real portraits. She was very kind and sweet and said a lot of nice things to me. She even told me that I am a very pretty sissy.

Then she showed me where I would be standing and sitting. She explained that she would put me in a pose with my head, arms, legs and feet and tell me where to look. I must smile and stand perfectly still. I remember for posing for about 10 or 15 minutes at a time and then taking a short break between each photo set.. After the first set I realized that I really needed to concentrate and do exactly what she told me. This was nothing like just posing for a picture when out with mommy and girlfriends.

Ms Joanne was always telling me when I did something well! That made me happy! I remember how pretty I felt in the lovely pink dress. When she called me "princess" i just made the prettiest smile. I knew because she told me so!

When we were done Ms Joanne gave me a hug and told me that I am a darling and sweet little girl. I started to cry. She asked me why I was crying. I said because I am so happy that I am a girl. Giggle. Then mommy started to cry. Then the 3 of us all started to cry together. Sometimes girls can be so silly!

I hope you like these photos. They still make me very happy! It's amazing what a pretty dress can do for a girl!

I really loved writing this and sharing those special feelings with you.


Love, Sissy Princess Annie





9 comments:

  1. What a great story Annies and I for one have always loved the photos of you in that dress. Makes you look like the sweet little sissy girl you will always be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, I agree with you! Those portraits of sissy annie are so precious. She will always be a sweet little sissy girl!

      Delete
  2. A picture is worth 1000 words! You are a minor child. You are emotionally, intellectually and socially a 5 year old little girl in your pretty little dresses and in the company of little girls your age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those lovely portraits of you in that sweet dress! The backstory is so precious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lovely pink dress is so perfect for you, sissy annie! The bow in the back is adorable. It's like you are wrapped like a pretty birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm certain that Ms Joanne had a lovely time taking portraits of such a darling little sissy princess. That dress is YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like using the word "childish" to describe you is a bit overworked and redundant. But seeing those cute photos of you, sissy annie, only reinforces what a little girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little biased here but you are na stunning and lovely little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...