Search This Blog

Little Girls Are ........

 Mommy loves this poster which is hanging on the walls of my princess room. I love the cute poem:

"Little girls are sugar and spice and everything nice"

I feel so pretty in my darling dresses. So darling, dainty, and very feminine. Being in dresses all the time makes me feel very defenseless and weak. Even more in very short dresses. I just have to be very careful when it is very windy outside, smoothing out my dress when I sit and keeping my knees together.

Do you like my pretty dresses? Which one of these pics do you like the best? I love when you all tell me what a cute little girl I am!

Love, Sissy Princess Annie


8 comments:

  1. Oh pretty sissy I love them all so very pretty. The one with you and Santa is the one I like the best. You are such a very sissy little girl and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the cutest and most childish dresses my little sissy. What did you ask Santa for little girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable times 100! Were you Apple picking? that's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little girls know how cute they are and you are no exception! You love being shown off and all the compliments you get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling and cute! I love the Christmas Bear dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your pretty little sissy dresses! We know you love the sweet compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one of you sitting on the stone wall is definitely the prettiest and most girlish!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...