Search This Blog

Introducing Sissy Princess Annie

 Mommy I love being your sissy princess! I know that you make all decisions for me because you know what is best for me. I feel like I have been reborn now. That made me think of this

The foundational attributes of little girl sissies:
    Acceptance – of whom we are
    Desire – to please our superiors
    Gentleness -  Soft and delicate
    Empathy – Loving & caring for others
    Sweetness – A precious child
    Graceful – small and delicate


This is my personal card that mommy has me give out to people she approves of.  I  am a little surprised that women tell me that I am such a good girl that I probably don'r need paddling. But mommy paddles me (OTK) event night as a reminder. When she does I feel so close to her. She tells me  that being paddled shows how much she loves me. She also tells me that being paddled reminds me of my place.



Sissy Princess Annie

8 comments:

  1. Annie you are the most sweatiest and pretty little sissy baby girl I love seeing all your post. and Your Mommy is so lucky to have you as you are to have her Annite Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mommy loves the lovely photos of her sissy princess! I especially adore those with you holding your dollies! Girly sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do miss paddling you my sweet and darling sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that childish and pretty personal card! It's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not paddle you sissy baby girl Annie but I want to pat your little sissy baby diaper but you are a sissy baby dear whom I love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty pictures of you and your dollies! OMG!!! I l adore the paddle and the naughty little sissy being paddled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am of the opinion that a reminder paddling is a good thing! Little sissy girls can be so naughty at times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I strongly approve of a paddling when needed. A little sissy girl needs to be taught proper behavior.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...