Search This Blog

Sissy Princess Annie - Portrait of the month - June

This is one of my favorite photos. It was taken at the American Girl Place in New York City at Rockefeller Center. That's Rebecca Rubin with me. The little photos around me are from the same visit in early 2121. I am standing at the downstairs restaurant just before lunch with Rebecca and mommy,

I love this photo. I feel so pretty in my pink party dress holding Rebecca in my arm. I remember the incredible feeling of happiness I had. Just being a perfect little princess and all the compliments I got.


Love, Sissy Princess Annie

7 comments:

  1. As always sweet sissy I love that photo and dress (kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, you are the sweetest little girl sissy ever! Look how happy you are in the most darling little pink party dress. Plus holding your dolly close to you to show her how much you care for and love her. Being a 5 year old little girl is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly all little girls love to be shown off as the pretty princesses they truly are. Little girl sissies even more so. Look at your darling smile! You are so proud to be the sweetest and most precious little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, that photo of you in that darling pink dress holding your dolly is breath-taking! What a sweet little princess you are. I am certain you received lots of compliments! Did you make a deep curtsy for everyone you met?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at you! What a pansy, petal, fairy, flower sissy you are! Of course you love it so much!! How precious, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rebecca! I can see that you took her to the hair salon at AG-NY. You are such a good mommy to her. I love her historical dresses! Annie, you are a precious and adorable little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, you are so proud to be the prettiest little sissy girl! Of course, you love to be shown off and be noticed. You know that women want to nurture you and reinforce your status as a little girl sissy. I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...