Search This Blog

Alice's Wonderland Bakery

I just started watching this awesome show on Disney+. It's called "Alice's Wonderland Bakery".

This show is perfect for little girls my age! The characters are so sweet and fun! The show also makes me hungry for a snack. This started on Disney, Jr. There are now 25 episodes on Disney+

I asked mommy for an Alice's Wonderland Bakery  coloring book, action figures and a story book.



Alice’s Wonderland Bakery, inspired by the animated classic Alice in Wonderland, centers on the great-granddaughter of the 1951 film’s heroine and a promising young baker at the Wonderland Bakery; audiences will also be reintroduced to iconic characters such as the Cheshire Cat (voiced by Max Mittelman), and meet new and reimagined characters—including the Queen of Hearts (voiced by Eden Espinosa) and Princess of Hearts (voiced by Abigail Estrella).

Five things you need to know:

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry - Food is an integral part of Alice in Wonderland, as the heroine eats and drinks her way through her magical journey.

You’ve Got a Friend in Me - Alice is joined in the Wonderland Bakery by best friends Hattie; Fergie (voiced by Jack Stanton), a white rabbit; and Rosa, the Princess of Hearts… along with her magical cookbook, Cookie, and some enchanted appliances.

Dance (and Bake) to the Music - Alice’s Wonderland Bakery features toe-tapping songs sure to get fans movin’ and groovin’ in the kitchen. 

Inspired by Disney Parks… and Beyond - Alice’s bakery itself is reminiscent of the eye-popping treats she’s creating, with a color palette full of candy-coated pastels.

Wonderland’s Whimsical Guests - The first season of Alice’s Wonderland Bakery features hilarious guest voices including former Saturday Night Live comedians Vanessa Bayer and Bobby Moynihan (Tweedle Do and Tweedle Don’t) and Ana Gasteyer (Kiki); Craig Ferguson (Doorknob); Donald Faison (Harry the March Hare); friend of D23 Yvette Nicole Brown (Mama Rabbit); and many more!



Theme Song!

This show is perfect for little girls my age! The characters are so sweet and fun! The show also makes me hungry for a snack.

I asked mommy for a coloring book, action figures and a story book.

Sissy Princess Annie 




4 comments:

  1. I just love the fact that you are such a pretty sissy girl I need to watch the show so we can talk about it dear sis. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading a few reviews of this childish show when I read that it is for pre-schoolers. That's perfect for a little girl sissy like you, Annie,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely sweet , childish and juvenile. I watched an episode. So boring for me but it's like sugar and candy for a little sissy princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. The theme song is darling and perfectly childish! <3

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...