Search This Blog

New girly backpack and dolly

Mommy bought me a pretty new backpack. It has a cute bow in front , a lovely ballerina, 2 pockets and my name! It's for ballet class. I'm not sure when that will start. The bottom pocket is for ballet slippers and the top for lots of other things like my leotards, tights, makeup and more. I love the cute ruffle in front. It makes the backpack even more girly and feminine. I'm using the backpack for when we go out places!


A girlfriend on mommy's gave me this pretty dolly! She is only about 12 inches. She is soft and cuddly.I heard mommy's friend tell mommy that this pretty dolly is mostly for babies. But I love her and she fits nicely in my backpack. I named her Aria because that it a pretty name and seems just right!


Sissy Princess Annie









16 comments:

  1. I love the ballet backpack. It's cute and girly. Especially with the pretty pink ruffle and your name imprinted. Your mommy and I are in the process of arranging for some private beginner ballet classes for you. That will teach you the first steps and exercises. After that we plan to enroll you in a class for girls 4 to 7 years old. This will teach you grace and delicate movement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting! I can't wait! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. I love the bag Annie is that the one you and I talked about and love the new little doll as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the cute backpack!! Isn't she cute?

      Delete
  3. Annie, what wonderful news! You will learn girly movement to make you even more dainty and delicate. You will make a darling sissy ballerina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the cute backpack! Love to see you in a ballet recital with your little classmates! Sugar Plum Fairies?? sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new dolly is sweet and adorable. Just right for a baby girl like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, most little girls dream of being lovely ballerinas. Eventually you will be ready to show us what a darling little ballerina fairy you have become.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see you, Annie, as a graceful and cute little ballerina! Hugs little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty backpack and a pretty dolly for you hunnibun 🎀

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...