Search This Blog

The Never Girls - Book 1 - In a Blink

 

The Never Girls (Collection 1 Book 1) - In a Blink

I finally found time to start reading Disney's The Never Girls collection, It all begins, In a blink of an eye, four best friends all get their biggest wish—they're whisked off to Never Land, home to Tinker Bell and her fairy friends.  These are chapter  books perfect for  a young girl (me) who loves Disney and all things fairy. 

Kate, Lainey, Mia and Gabby are all blinked to Pixie Hallow by the fairy, Prilla. Pixie Hallow is located on Neverland Island. Not long after they meet Tinkerbell (who is a personal friend of mine). They learn about PixieDust and also beginning to learn to fly. Kate does not want to return home. She wants to experience adventures. But the girls aren't sure what this place is all about.

You all know that I love princesses (There is a Queen Clarion of the fairies), unicorns (none yet) and fairies (lots and lots!!).  There are 3 more books in the first collection. It looks like there are three more collections (of 4 books each) after this.

BTW - I am reading these books to my dollies so they can share in the fun. It is a perfect series for any little girl with a big imagination! 

Sissy Princess Annie



3 comments:

  1. I can tell you so much like being and want to be a little girl always I love that about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Peter Pan that I'm never going to grow up. It's so much better to be a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect collection of chapter books for a little girl. They are a but above your grade level (2nd grade or so) but I like that you ask for help with the more difficult words.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...