Search This Blog

American Girl Isabel and Nicki Hoffman - 1990s historical dolls!

American Girl today announced the new 1990s historical dolls,  Isabel and Nicki Hoffman, on Good Morning America!  Watch the video!




Meet Isabel and Nicki 

Isabel and Nicki's Super Duper twin adventures - official trailer

Isabel and accessories

Nicki and accessories



"American Girl’s newest historical duo, Isabel and Nicki Hoffman, are our first-ever twin characters, and they’re growing up in the 1990s in Seattle, Washington. Isabel is bubbly, extroverted, and very into pop music. Nicki is thoughtful, introverted, and passionate about skateboarding. Throughout their stories, each twin learns more about who she is as an individual, with Nicki beginning to express herself with zines (homemade magazines) and song lyrics, and Isabel focusing her passion for party planning and interior decorating. As Nicki and Isabel thrive individually, they also have to learn how to get along and support one another, culminating in a very twin-tastic response to celebrating the millennium."


sissy princess annie




8 comments:

  1. I can see how you love your American Girl dolls you sweet sissy girl. When did you start loving their dolls and are a spokes little girl for them lol. I just love you go there as Annie. I know you enjoy it there so much. And all your photos with your dolls are so pretty as are you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started loving AG dolls when my mommy got me my first one awhile ago. I love playing with them and having adventures with them. They are very pretty and I have lots of outfits for them!

      Delete
  2. It's so precious and juvenile how much your dollies are at the center of your universe. I can feel your excitement when you play with them and treat them as your special friends. Annie, you are a darling child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. that's so sweet of you to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your passion for your dolls! That is so precious and darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Jennifer! I love caring for them and having lots of playtime with my dollies!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...