Search This Blog

Lovely Feminization

Mommy shared this beautiful essay with me. I felt it is perfect for a blog post. Mommy chose these photos because she said these exemplify my over-all feminization and sissification.



I had a beautiful dream about a peaceful, lovely world in harmony with nature organized by a trendy lifestyle without war, suffering and racism. With feminization all around, supported by scientific progress and advance social technology.


I believe girls and especially boys as well, must be feminized and raised in a girly fashion before puberty in a non-spoiling environment to make them gentler and more tender so they can enjoy a happier life without aggression and racism. Boys will require feminine hormones before, during and after puberty.


Feminization must be part of a proper education. 
All children must learn about love and peace as fundamental values for prosperity and happiness.Throughout the learning process, guided by parents and school as well, they will enjoy their youth without a discriminating gender role identity.



Narrow minded views about differences between boys and girls must come to an end. 

Feminization of boys is extremely urgent!! 

Sissification will ensure girlie sweetness, empathy and feminine attitude and proper deportment. The path to a true sissy.


Feminization is necessary throughout one's entire life, for boys and girls, beginning from birth. This is already happening causing an entirely new gender fluid community of love and peace. The beauty of younger boys requires feminization in order to alleviate the destructive male puberty and is the solution to prevent the undermining of their sweetness and gentleness. 



A picture is worth 1000 words. But these 36 words are the perfect and all-inclusive description of a feminized and sissified sissy princess!!

sissy princess annie





10 comments:

  1. annie I love what you posted and I want to be that little girl grow up all over a gain as a little girl dress as pretty as you. You are so down to earth and I know you enjoy being a sweet little girl and I love the phots you picked out I can not wait to read more about your wonderful life and see all you very pretty photos. you are truly a remarkable young girl/lady, please never grow up.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire!! You are the sweetest little girlfriend!! I don't plan to grow up!!

      Delete
  2. Annie, you are a darling little sissy princess! Your photos just take my breath away. All those descriptive words are the attributes of the most feminized and sissified little girl sissy! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say! But I know I can be even better!

      Delete
  3. I certainly concur with this philosophy. Even more, boys should be directed into the more (currently) feminine jobs like nursing, teaching, beauty and service areas. A sissy maid role is always a good profession for a sissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to be a sissy maid when I am older!

      Delete
  4. This philosophy and perspective is becoming more mainstream as people see the issues with toxic masculinity. You are a fantastic role model for others. Mistress Dale has been consulting with me as we try some new sissification techniques.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting. That makes me very happy!

      Delete
  5. I love your gorgeous and precious photos! Annie, when I think of you I always remember your dainty and deep curtsy and your personal introduction. I still have your lovely personal card. What a happy and proud little sissy princess. Sissification has definitely ensured your girly sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to curtsy and introduce myself! Thanks so much!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...