Search This Blog

Princess Annie - Portrait of the month - February 2023

 Toy Parade in Sea Foam

It was suggested that I have another monthly post showing one of my cutest dresses. Well I only have cute dresses. Giggle. But I will share about one of my dresses each month and show photos of places I have been. This is my toy parade dress in Sea Foam. I especially love this dress because it is a super childish border print with animals in parade playing instruments.

We went Apple picking at a fun farm




At the Square - A favorite place to shop and take pictures

Love to do portraits


In my Princess Room


With Samantha in her French Outfit


With Blaire in her fancy blue dress


Sissy Princess Annie



14 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dress! It's more than childish. I say it's for a 3 to 5 year old! I also noticed you have the same dress in pink! The blue hairbow is a lovely touch! Your bed is the perfect size for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky! I love my pretty little girl's bed and my lovely darling dress!

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of you sitting on your children's bed showing off the details of that charming dress! Such a pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Sissy Princess Annie, that is sweet dress to be brought apple picking by Mommy. Hopefully her little girl didn't give herself and icky tummy eating too many of the delicious fruit. I love the outfit you dressed you dollie Samantha in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the only little girl there in a dress but mommy wanted to get lots of pretty pictures!

      Delete
  4. Does baby annie need her binky often? That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With Samantha, in her french outfit, and with Blaire, in her blue outfit, you are sucking on your dummy.... pacifier. Had something perturbed you, sissy sweetheart, or had you been a naughty little princess, who needed to listen more, and speak less?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I talk too much and mommy puts a paci in my mouth.Other times I just need the comfort that sucking gives me.

      Delete
  6. That jumper is darling and adorable! My favorite is you sitting on your bed with your dress pulled out around you! Extremely childish and juvenile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Kelly! I love that dress and I just feel so pretty and sweet

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...