Search This Blog

My first Prayer to Goddess Shari

 

My Goddess Shari, so strong and powerful, who knows what is best for her little sissy girl.


I beg you to lay me over your lap, pull up my dress, pull down my panties, and  paddle me


I was born to serve, submit and worship my Goddess with my every thought and deed.


A weak, little sissy girl who requires a paddling as a constant reminder of her place.


"You are VERY  inadequate to worship me as your Goddess. That's the way it is and will always be. But you must strive to improve. That still means that you must still become weaker and fall deeper into my control. You must worship me with every breath and action.  I know what is best for you. Obedience comes naturally for you. Your dollification will make you a perfect dolly for me. A toy to play with and care for. Think of your dollies. That is who you are!" - Mistress Shari


15 comments:

  1. How lovely, my sissy annie! Another step to total power exchange! (Not that you have much left)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very simple and effective prayer! I am impressed with Ms Shari's response. Sissy worships her goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a turn-on to watch little sissies be dominated and sissified! Her prayer is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How deep can sissy go? A lot deeper I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress Shari has taken sissy to complete submission. Sissy is so weak, helpless and needy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sissy is so dominated, by Mistress Shari, that she beg to be paddled! ❤️💄💋👙👗 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for my turn to put sissy OTK and give her a good paddling! I adore how she begs for it. hmmm. Dollification is an inspired next step for sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really? what a weak, submissive little pansy you are. Mistress Shari's sissy slave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sweet Sissy Annie that is a great prayer Goddess Sahari is so lucky to have you. I want to be here sissy little girl as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I saw the dollification reference! please share more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sissy is going weaker and deeeper! dollification!! Love it! Make her a pretty dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sissy Annie truly considers herself a pretty little dolly! That's so sweet and sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so want to lay your over my lap and paddle your sissy ass and have you beg for more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a week and vulnerable little sissy! Love that she had a Mistress to take her deeper into submission.

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...