Search This Blog

Goals and Affirmations

"I love what an innocent and juvenile little girl you personify in your photos! Darling, childish short dresses, bare legs, frilly socks and cute shoes. Totally vulnerable. Requiring care and nurturing as the 5 year old child you are both emotionally, intellectually and legally. Your smile shows how happy you are to be that adorable little girl. A pretty sissy princess! I love the photoshoots you share with us. I have been noticing the little touches that your mommy adds to your outfits. A cute hair bow, lovely jewelry and more. Pretty makeup too! I love the pink lipgloss shine. Your pretty blonde hair with the long curls is the perfect style for a child your age".


"I am an obedient little sissy wanker" - Sissy Annie


Mistress Amelia

11 comments:

  1. There really isn't anything more astounding and remarkable than regressing a sissy to a little girl and transforming him into a darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is "my dollies are my best friends", Can't get more childish and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sissy's goals and affirmations are perfect and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WI set this goals when Annie became my sissy daughter and child. The affirmations came later but are necessary for her development

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that you are so proud to show everyone that you are a 5-year-old sissy little girl. I love you being a special sissy little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most don't know that annie is a legal minor and that Holly is her guardian. If she appears childish that is because she is a child!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love girly girl sissies! Definitely full of girly sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When one reads your goals and affirmations and then gazes upon those darling photos of you in those pretty dresses, it's quite amazing, What a happy little sissy you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie is a lovely sissy sweetheart! As a 5 year old child she knows to mind her mommy and all the adults who care for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie loves to show everyone what a pretty sissy princess she is! It's amazing the compliments she receives!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect montage. All your goals and affirmations and there yiu are, a pretty little sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...