Search This Blog

American Girl birthstone outfit for October

 American Girl Birthstone Clothing for all 12 months!


  • A tourmaline-pink ensemble featuring an iridescent pink foil jacket with gems along the front and striped trim, a glitter-knit tank top, and a plaid skater-style skirt
  • A satin ribbon choker with a center faux-tourmaline gem and a faux-opal gem on each side.
Also includes:
  • A pair of pink iridescent platform boots with glittery toes and two elastic hair accessories with iridescent pink pom-poms
  • A guide detailing personality traits associated with each gemstone and showcasing all outfits in the collection.
Corrine Tan modeling the lovely outfit!




I loved twinning in pink with Corrine Tan!


Corrine and her sister Gwynn

I am mommy's little sissy darling!






10 comments:

  1. My favorite posts are when sissy annie shares about her little darlings. I love the pic of her in her pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute outfit. Bet you wished you had the same in your size so you could match your dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how you dressed your dolly! So cute and adorable! I love how you care for your dollies, my sweet little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that photo of you in your pink dress with your dolly! Such pretty mary Jane's with the cute bows. You look like a 4 or 5 year old child! That is because you are!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so juvenile and girly! No wonder she loves that dress like she does.

      Delete
  5. The posts I enjoy the most are all about your dollies. It's such a treat to really see how childish and juvenile you have become!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Sissy looks utterly childish in her pink dress holding her dolly! An amazing regression!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My darling sissy has very shapely and lovely femme legs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink dress is a perfect choice for you! Extra, special effeminate.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...