Search This Blog

My five sissy affirmations

AFFIRMATIONS  say that something is true in a confident way.  As part of my schoolwork my teacher, Mistress Dale, and mommy and I talk about a different affirmation each day to help me be a better sissy! They explain what I need to improve and then have me practice. 

These are my 5 affirmations. I am going to post about each one over the next few weeks. I hope you all have suggestions as to how I can be a better sissy!

  1. I am a five year old little girl sissy princess
  2. My dollies are my best friends. 
  3. My mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child.
  4. I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way
  5. My life is all about girly sweetness.

Mommy - I try to be a very good girl for you but sometimes I don't have much patience and act out. I'm sorry but I am a 5 year old little girl and I do my best. You know what is best for me.

I should have added that Mistress Delores is my teacher at sissy school!


Love
mommy's little sissy darling

2 comments:

  1. Good girl, sissy, annie. Everyone is looking forward to reading all about what you are learning at sissy school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 5 affirmation's sweet Sissy Annie and I also cannot wait to you start writing about your sissy schooling and sharing photos of you there and learning. And I love the photo also.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...