Search This Blog

Mistress and Sissy: A Dialogue, episode six

Dani asked:
If you could create your ultimate sissy, what would she be like—in clothing style, in sexuality, in presentation?

Mistress Amelia responds:

I have always desired to create what I consider the "classic" sissy. A perfect sissy maid in mind and body. A sissy maid who is 100% focused on my needs and desires. A sissy maid taken to total submission to my will. Her craving to please me in all things.

She would wear traditional Victorian maid outfits with seamed stockings and heels. She would have about a dozen maid dresses for many different purposes. A lady's maid's specific duties included helping her mistress with her appearance, including make-up, hairdressing, clothing, jewellery, and shoes. A lady's maid would also remove stains from clothing; sew, mend, and alter garments as needed; bring her mistress breakfast in her room; and draw her mistress's bath.

In addition she will perform all the domestic tasks including shopping, care and maintenance of the home and preparation and serving of all meals. She will shop in uniform.

She will be permanently chastised and collared. She will be leashed on occasions when the Mistress takes her out. She will be my sex slave giving me pleasure as per my preferences. She will be trained in the sexual arts!

Her appearance and demeanor must be perfect. Less than that will require severe punishment.

Next Question for Dani
How often should a sissy be given release, if at all. What considerations should there be for giving such a reward?

5 comments:

  1. I know many sissies who have been trained to be sissy maids. It's the perfect profession for a sissy. Sissification, feminization and complete submission to a female superior. I love when I see a sissy maid, in full outfit (and heels), out shopping for her Mistress. Sissy's humiliation is in full display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel that sissy annie, even though she is a child, could be trained as a sissy maid. Being a sissy maid does not take much intelligence since the Mistress makes all decisions for her sissy. While sissy is loving being a little sissy princess it's really time she was put in a proper role of servitude.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Mistress Amelia. it's really time that sissy annie was put in a proper role of servitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree as well with Mistress Delores and Mistress Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that "sissy maid" is the traditional and perfect role for any sissy! Every moment is a moment of servitude. Love to see sissy annie as a real sissy maid!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...