Search This Blog

Mommy's Lillte Sissy Darling

I love being mommy's little sissy darling. I can't get that (L-S-D) out of my mind. I love sharing that with everyone (with a curtsy too). I wanted to find a beautiful photo that shows that I am truly mommy's little sissy darling. I love this gorgeous pink party dress. Mommy says my pose is extremely girly and femme!



A peek of one side of my playroom. My special place where I can play with my little darlings. Being a little girl is the best!


Love,
mommy's little sissy darling

8 comments:

  1. That lovely pose shows how weak, vulnerable, girly and femme you are. You are a little dolly! We all love caring for you. Our little sissy darling! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute dress! It's so short and perfectly sissy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delightful how you embrace being mommy's little sissy darling. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that Santa will be good to such a lovely and obedient little girl sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many more people will have the opportunity to meet mommy's little sissy darling in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to my favorite sissy princess! Mommy's little sissy darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sissy Annie, you certainly are miss obvious! I love that dress and your pretty dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to be sissiest little girly!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...