Search This Blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone. I love being a 5 year old little girl sissy! I love all my dollies and take very good care of them!! (from Mommy - To state the obvious, annie is a 5 year old child emotionally, intellectually and in every other way except she is a bit taller. LOL. My precious little sissy darling)




This is me at the American Girl store in Orlando, Fl on Dec 13th. I am wearing my pink Toy Parade dress and holding my new Courtney dolly!




Love,
mommy's little sissy darling


8 comments:

  1. I truly adore how sweet and childish mommy's little sissy darling is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas little sissy Annie! I love the pic of you with your new dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did everyone love you pretty holiday card? What a sweet photo of you with Santa! Was he good to you today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really! What's not to love about being a little girl and having adults care for you?? Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure that everyone in the store loved seeing the pretty little sissy darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas little sissy princess! I miss you. I am sure you miss pleasing me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We received your holiday card here in Chicago! Everyone loved it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so precious that mommy (among others) reinforce your love of your dollies! I expect that you and your girlfriends have great fun playing with your dollies together.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...