Search This Blog

What is a "little" and "little space"?

(This explanation is from my doctor and therapist, Dr Dotson)

A little is someone who likes to act younger than they really are.  It's kind of having an alter ego that's much younger than yourself. Most littles don't act little 24X7 but when they do they slip into their younger personna. It's called slipping into head space.

When a little is in head space that is when they are at their most submissive and most vulnerable. They are most prone to emotional outbursts like throwing a tantrum or getting excited about something. They are also the neediest in this state as they are not thinking like a grown up, but as a child and need a bit more guidance and reassurance. Some littles are shyer in headspace while others maybe more outgoing. Every little is different and has her own special headspace.

The age range for a little is very broad and can range from new born baby, to toddler and young child. One to eight is mostly the agreed range. It could be a fixed age like 3 or a range like 2-6.

Littles tend to enjoy more childish, babyish like items like pacifiers, sippy cups/bottles, stuffed animals, dollies, picture books, toys, games, younger looking clothing, diapers, etc.

Little space is a mindset in which a person relaxes in a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety.
It may be a designated time when a person relieves childhood memories, scenarios or desires that were unachievable when younger.

Annie at the toy store with her cute bunny!



Annie has always been a "little". That is her true personna.  Over time she has significantly regressed to a little girl of about 4 or 5 years old. An adolescent emotionally and intellectually.

Annie has an agreeable little space personality!

When it comes to your little side, you want everyone to be happy.

Whether it's listening to a friend who needs to vent, finding the perfect activity for your next outing, or making a get well soon gift, you have a soft, kind heart.

While you may be little, you're still pretty good at making other people feel at ease.

At the end of the day, you want a little space activity that allows you to fulfill your emotional needs. That's where your pretty "little darlings" come in. Your playroom is your safe space.

Your interests vary widely, but you still may have some baby-tendencies (you are little, after all!).

"Your mommy showed me your five affirmation links on your blog. I am very impressed. Your dedication to your goals and lifestyle as a 5 year old little girl sissy is remarkable. You are so deliciously childish and juvenile with your dollies being at the center of your life.  You are a true princess dressed in your pretty dresses, Your smile is your best feature. You look so happy. Your fashion poses are that of a  precious little girl. You know that most women fall under your spell and want to nurture you." - Mistress Delores!





Sissy Princess Annie


18 comments:

  1. This summary by Dr Dotson is fascinating and so revealing of your true character. I do remember when I wrote that statement to you at least a year ago. That photo of you at the toy store fits so perfectly. A darling little princess who is truly the little girl she desires to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mistress. I remember when I got your email and read those sweet compliments. I love that you said I am a true princess in my pretty dresses,

      Delete
  2. Reading this was a real joy! I adore that pretty photo of you in that darling dress with your bunny! I want to give you a big hug and tell you how proud we are of you! What a sweet little girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ms Kelly. I love my cute bunny!

      Delete
  3. Annie, what are the things you need most in little space? What gives you the most comfort?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need my dollies and my plushies. I need my binky too.

      Delete
  4. Aw your a very sweet little, wanting everyone to be happy. That is a lovely coloring in, with a great motto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Aidan. I love coloring! Did you have any questions about what she wrote?

      Delete
  5. The compliments that Dr Dotson gives you are so heart warming and precious. I'd love to know more about the process of you regressing from a "little" to a child, emotionally, intellectually and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky. Mommy should probably answer your question. I have always known I am a real little girl.

      Delete
  6. I just found this blog and OMG! I have a passion for sissification and feminization of darling little sissies. What a faint-hearted, weak-willed and helpless and pathetic little sissy you are. I congratulate your mommy and all those who assisted you to become a cute little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo of you and your bunny in the toy store. I remember that your mommy takes you to puppet shows, Ballet performances, Children's story times, childish plays and more. You are a blessed little sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I amazed by the information your Dr stated, and I learned a lot from what she wrote, about you and myself. And after reading what she said and looking back on your earlier blogs and our chats I certainly understand a lot more about you. Yor are certainly a little girl both in dress actions and mind, you present as a prefect little girl, (an yes, I know we all have some flaws, lol) but you seem to Inbody a true little girl. I hope that you are accepted in public as one and never ridiculed, for living who you truly are. I am so happy to know you and can't wait to read more about your little sissy girl life and how you are progressing as the sweet sissy girl you are. Oh and I just love all your great, Your Mommy pics out the best outfits for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire - I wish I could give you a big hug right now. I am glad that her explanation helped you understand me (and yourself) a lot better. I had a wonderful session with her on Friday.

      Delete
    2. Claire - your comments are very kind and sweet. I am very glad that your are a wonderful and caring girlfriend to my little princess.

      Delete
    3. Claire, it is all rather amazing that she has all the attributes of a little girly girl.

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...