Search This Blog

Goals and affirmations

 


I love the 3 goals that mommy gave me when she adopted me. My affirmations are full of details of what is expected of me, who I am and what I do. As mommy has explained that my affirmations support my goals as a little girl sissy princess!

I am a 5 year old sissy Princess
My Dollies are my best friends
My Mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child
I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way
My life is all about girly sweetness

Mistress Dale wrote this about be awhile ago. It always make me tingle and feel so happy:

"I love what an innocent and juvenile little girl you personify in your photos! Darling,  childish short dresses, bare legs, frilly socks and cute shoes. Totally vulnerable. Requiring care and nurturing as the 5 year old child you are both emotionally and intellectually. Your smile shows how happy you are to be that adorable little girl.  A pretty sissy princess! I love the photoshoots you share with us.  I have been noticing the little touches that your mommy adds to your outfits. A cute hair bow, lovely jewelry and more. Pretty makeup too! I love the pink lipgloss shine. Your pretty blonde hair with the long curls is the perfect style for a child your age". 



Sissy Princess Annie



15 comments:

  1. Make sure you practise every day hunnibun 🎀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise to be a better little sissy princess every day!

      Delete
    2. sissy annie, this is very good. After your 3 assignments we will begin working on your affirmations as they relate to your goals. I will give you another assignment sometime next week.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Mistress (curtsy). I am happy that I pleased you! I am so excited for my next assignment!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear little sister Annie what you have written for Mistress is perfect and I know you will be come and even better sissy an you all ready are. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Claire. I sure hope so. Kiss! Love you Sis!

      Delete
  4. This really is perfect! How submissive, docile, meek, weak and compliant you are. Of course you love being a pretty princess! I adore the pictures of you holding your dolly! How sweet and childish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Jones, your assessment is spot-on. How fragile and pathetic sissy is. But she looks so happy and sweet!

      Delete
  5. Annie, how happy and childish you look in your pretty pink princess dresses! I love the one of you in that darling flower dress holding your lollipop. It is hard for me to imagine how much more childish you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie you are a precious and darling little girl. Remember that it's a journey! Enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much! I'm loving the journey.

      Delete
  7. Mummy is so proud of her little sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...