Search This Blog

I must be dainty, delicate and feminine in every way.

 My three sissy princess goals!

  1. To be a dainty and delicate little girl sissy in the way I think, act and present myself
  2. To completely accept female control and never question what I am to do
  3. To be proud to show everyone what a precious little girl and pretty princess I am

Little girls are obedient, polite, helpful, kind and cheerful


                                               **************************************
(From Mistress Maria):
"I love what an innocent and juvenile little girl you personify in your photos! 
Darling and sweet, childish short dresses, bare legs, frilly socks and cute shoes. Totally vulnerable. Requiring care and nurturing as the 5 year old child you are both emotionally and intellectually. Your smile shows how happy you are to be that adorable little girl. 

 A pretty sissy princess! I love the photoshoots you share with us.  

I have been noticing the little touches that your mommy adds to your outfits. A cute hair bow, lovely jewelry and more. Are you using lipgloss? I love the pink shine. Your pretty blonde hair with the long curls is the perfect style for a child your age  
************************************

Sissy Princess Annie

11 comments:

  1. The pamphlet and its contents are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Ms Holly's marketing materials for FISH Academy. I like that she uses some of my photos!

      Delete
  2. I really like this one Annie it describes you perfectly YOU seem to be all those things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! That is very kind of you. I know I can always be better! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Yes, Annie. You are going be to be most OTT sweet little sissy princess possible (and more)!

      Delete
  3. These are perfect goals for you. But you still have much to learn and improve. I do love how you embrace your sissy-self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms Anna! I know I still have much to learn and can be a better little girl!

      Delete
  4. Obviously your love and care for your dollies is a major part of your first goal. "To be a dainty and delicate little girl sissy in the way I think, act and present myself"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dollies are so important to me and my girlfriends who also have AG dolls.

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...