Search This Blog

My Mommy makes all decisions for me because I am a child.

The only decisions I am allowed to make for myself are which doll to take with me on outings and how to dress my dollies.  I love my K5 studies using ABCMouse. I hope to be in first grade next fall. I adore the children's books that I receive every 6 weeks or so from Literati.   I love all my girly toys and arts and crafts.

My princess room is so beautiful and lovely. I enjoy sitting up and staring at the unicorn and princess mural and dreaming of going to so many wonderful places. with my mommy. 








Little girls are obedient, polite, helpful kind and cheerful!



I love my playroom and having adventures with all my dolls! I love when girlfriends come to visit to play dollies with me.







What makes me the happiest is just being myself. A little girl who loves her special dolls, her pretty dresses and so much more. I love that everyone sees me and accepts me as a little girl! I love telling the women we meet all about myself and my dolls. I don't mind being treated as a child. Just the opposite because I AM a child. I promised Peter Pan I would never grow up.


Sissy Princess Annie




15 comments:

  1. annie what a beautiful bedroom and play room set up as I can tell by your great photos as special sissy little girl room. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful and very very supportive mommy. I can not wait to read more about you wonderful life
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire! You are just the sweetest little girl sissy! I love when you post comments! I love my princess room and my play room!

      Delete
  2. Every little girl would be so jealous to have a beautiful girly bedroom and playroom. I love that you are totally immersed in a princess lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that this is just so awesome. Mommy knows what is best for me.

      Delete
  3. It's only reasonable and important that adults, especially mommy, make all decisions for you so that you are safe, happy and healthy. It is good that you are caring for your dollies. Being a little mommy is a big responsibility. You are a darling child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love all the time I have with my dollies and being a perfect little mommy for them.

      Delete
  4. I am overwhelmed! You are a very blessed little girl. Surrounded with your dollies and everything ultra girly!! Mommy has been spoiling her little princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the sweet compliments. I love when I please mommy.

      Delete
  5. I love you play room with all your AG dollies. Please post lots more photos of you with you lovely dollies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise! Will will be at AG Orlando next week!

      Delete
  6. Annie, your blog is delightful, charming and delicious! You are the cutest little girl sissy princess ever! I love how adorable, innocent and submissive you are. Obviously very narcissistic but that's part of being a sissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kelly. I do love being shown off in my pretty dresses!

      Delete
  7. Of course, mommy makes all decisions for her child!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course you would only get in trouble if you decided anything for yourself my dear.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...