Search This Blog

First Princess Charm School Subject - Manners

Annie - this is Mistress Dale your Head Mistress at Mistress Delores Dale's charm and etiquette school for little girls.  This is what I sent you about a month ago. You have successfully completed the pre-charm school exercises,  You did extremely well.  A reminder of your promise  that you stated in the last assignment:

"I promise to always present myself to everyone as the dainty & delicate little girl sissy  that I truly am." 

You will be given reading assignments and exercises to complete. You will post your work online on your blog! The first topic is manners.

Manners are not just rules to remember. They help us show kindness and love and respect for other people. They help us feel kinder and more loving and more respectful. They make life a lot easier and sweeter.

Annie you will be learning all about courtesy and kindness. These are things you will practice every moment of every day. There is no excuse for not having perfect manners. A princess always shows love and kindness in everything she feels and does.  You will be properly obedient, deferential, meek, passive and compliant. 

This is your study book. I will be presenting it to your mommy this weekend. Practice your deep curtsy because you know it must be perfect for me. 


Introduction

Happy to Meet you - meeting & greeting manners

Telephone Manners

Let's go over to my house

Please pass the sugar

I'm Really Glad you came

Thank you Very, Very much



7 comments:

  1. Ohhh your learning well hunnibun, do you get rewards for good behavior?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charm school has not started yet. The Head Mistress, Ms Dale, will be visiting later today and explain what will be happening. It's very exciting. I am not so much worried about getting rewards I am concerned about punishments. She seems very strict!

      Delete
  2. Mistress Dale (curtsy) thank you for your visit this evening, I am very excited to start charm school. I promise to do as told and work very hard on my studies to be the most darling little girl sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect place for a little sissy girl to start. Obedience and respect for others. Not speaking unless given permission or spoken to. A deep and delicate curtsy to all you meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, you are going to be the perfect little lady. A cute as a cupcake but much sweeter. Always in dainty little dresses with cute hair ribbons. Happy to please and obey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie you are going to be the perfect little girl and sissy and lady. You are going to learn so much about how you should act as a little sissy girl. I cannot wait to read more about how your studies are going with Mistress Dale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Little Book of Manners is excellent. Perfect manners is not a sometime thing. It's the right attitude, perfect performance and strict obedience to authority. A darling little sissy who knows her place.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...