Search This Blog

Mistress Dale's charm school for little girls

 Dearest sissy princess annie:

Your mommy gave me access to your blog after she put you to bed. I have some amazing news for you that has been in planning for some time. You have been accepted into Mistress Delores Dale's charm and etiquette school for little girls. Congratulations. 

This poster explains a bit about what you will learn at charm school  Feminine and girly appearance, behavior, attitude and so much more to transform you into a precious, pretty and perfect (in every way) darling little princess!

Before class begins in a few weeks, you will be given 3 assignments. The first is for you to post about how your goals and affirmations are connected and how important they are for you. That is due by 5 PM (EST) on Friday, March 10th.

One more thing. Graduation from my charm school is celebrated in a different manner. You will be a gorgeous flower girl at a fabulous wedding in the most darling and lacy flower girl dress. You will walk down the aisle in front of the bride throwing pretty rose petals in front of her. Everyone will be impressed with your beauty, elegance and style. Every little girl dreams about being a flower girl, a bridesmaid and a bride. The ultimate for a little girl sissy is to be a sweet and darling flower girl.

There will be other little girls in the class. The class will be mostly virtual. I will be spending time in-person with each child. Ballet classes will be either with a private teacher or in a small class setting. Annie, you are the only sissy in the class. You may add a comment to this post and share your feelings.

Huggs,

Mistress Delores Dale






20 comments:

  1. Mistress Dale I am beyond excited and overwhelmed that you have accepted me into your princess charm school. I am very grateful and promise to be the best little girl and always be obedient and a proper little princess. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Annie. Our expectations for you are very high. Some of the women you know will be helping me. They will be posting comments here.

      Delete
  2. you are such a lucky little sissy girl Annie best of luck to you and can't wait to see your flower girl dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, that's a very sweet comment for your girlfriend. It will be at least a year and more before she is able to graduate at the expected level and become a real flower girl.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Mistress Delores Dale

      Delete
  3. Hey hunnibun, hope this is working.....that's a great bit of luck for you, bet you cannot wait 🎀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie - thank you! That's true. I have started on my first assignment! Love you commenting on my posts!

      Delete
  4. You are so lucky Annie. Wish I had a mommy or Superior Female to enroll me into a princess school to help correct my masculine and disobediant behavior but look forward to updates as you go hopefully. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiffany. I'm working on my first assignment. But mommy told me I have a lot to learn and unlearn I guess!

      Delete
  5. Annie, as your girlfriend Claire has written, you are a lucky little girl sissy. I will be responsible for your further sissification and Mistress Dale for your feminization. There is some overlap but no worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Anna. I'm glad you will be teaching me again.

      Delete
  6. Annie, you're a super lucky little girl to be accepted into Mistress Delores charm school. The graduation ceremony sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But it looks like a lot of work and learning to do before I can be a real flower girl!

      Delete
  7. Annie this is fabulous! I'm so jealous! Looking forward to updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be helping Mistress Dale also. Making you the sweetest little girl sissy ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Ms Kelly! That's so wonderful! I can't wait to do a fashion show for you!

      Delete
  9. How absolutely delightful to be accepted into a very special charm and etiquette school and graduate as a precious pretty princess. I have been asked to work with you on proper attitude and behavior,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so appreciative of your attention, Mistress! (curtsy)

      Delete
  10. Annie you are at the perfect age to begin charm school. So many frilly dresses in your future!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...