Search This Blog

A pansy among the pansies

 It's always so refreshing when fall season comes. I love when mommy or Mistress Shari takes me for a walk in the pretty gardens. They say I am "a pansy among the pansies!" Isn't that sweet?? She dresses me in my pink "Ballet Recital" dress. I feel so pretty and girly. I also brought Molly McIntire with me. I love bringing one of my dollies with me wherever I go. I love sharing my adventures with my dollies!

I met a lot of nice people and got so many compliments! I love sharing all about myself and my dolly and singing mu sissy songs!



Love, sissy princess Annie

4 comments:

  1. How totally childish and sweet! Of course you are a pansy and you love when someone reminds you of that fact! You also have smooth, shapely girlish legs! Love to see you show them off in your short dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy looks so childish in her juvenile dress and holding her pretty dolly! Not to mention that she is a pre-school (Kindergarten) child emotionally, intellectually and more. One can tell that she has become much more submissive, weak and vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Constant reinforcing of sissy as a "prissy pansy" has taken her much deeper into submission. She is a deeply obedience little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissy looks like, maybe, a 3 year old. So cute and adorable. Love you hugging your dolly like a little mommy!

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...