Search This Blog

I am Mistress Shari's obedient little sissy wanker

 

 I am a week, helpless and vulnerable little girl sissy.
 I am Mistress Shari's dolly to play with and give her happiness



  • Offering my obedience to Mistress Shari is my highest honor
  • I eagerly anticipate the guidance of Mistress Shari
  • I am excited to receive direction from Mistress Shari




  • I am honored to serve Mistress Shari with obedience
  • Mistress Shari’s wishes are my top priority
  • I look forward to being given instructions by Mistress Shari



  • I eagerly anticipate the guidance of Mistress Shari
  • Finding happiness through subservience to Mistress Shart fulfills me
  • Mistress Shari is a goddess. Every word from my mouth must be a prayer of reverence and obedience to her divine self.








Recently,  when we were out at the mall she asked me if I wanted a treat. I said yes, of course. She asked me what I wanted.  I said sissy cream! She laughed but then took me to the baby changing room and wanked me 4 times and fed me my sissy cream! It was soooooooo delicious!

Then she cleaned me with baby wipes and put a diaper and plastic baby pants on me and had me suck on my dummy! Then she took me to the food court and took a baby bottle from the backpach and filled it with baby formula. She asked, at the food counter, to have it warmed up. Then she fed me my baby bottle and also some baby fruits and veggies.

We did some more shopping.It was not long before I wet my diaper and started crying. She took me back to the baby changing room and changed my wet diaper. She told me that she loves her little baby and can't wait to nurse me that evening.

I love Mistress Shari. I called her MaMa. She really liked that and gave me a big hug. That made me so very happy. I am an adorable, charming and sweet little princess!





14 comments:

  1. I am very pleased with your post! I love that you shared the most juvenile photos of yourself. You are a 5 year old child and a pretty sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always thrilled to see sissy annie holding and caring for her little darlings.

      Delete
  2. the power exchange between sissy and Mistress Shari has gone so much deeper in a short time. Obedience and the desire to please are like drugs to a little sissy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Sissy now begs me for punishment if she perceives that her obedience is not at the proper level.

      Delete
  3. The deep submission to one's superior is so delightful and endearing. Shari is just beginning to learn her power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the details of the adventure at the mall. Sissy can be such a little baby for her Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love TPE relationships especially when it comes to sissies! Looks like sissy has surrendered to Ms Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you so much as a sissy 5-year-old girl Annie SFT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's not to love about obedient little sissies! I expect Mistress Shari will take her even deeper to submission!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weaker and deeper as sissy becomes Ms Shari's sissy dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great example of total power exchange. Sissy is powerless and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Total and complete submission to her Mistress and owner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy that you understand that your Mistress has ALL power and you have NONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pretty little girl photos are so precious. She adores being a sweet little girl! What could be better!!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...