Search This Blog

Little Girls Are ........


 “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angel shine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.” 

“The knowingness of little girls, is hidden underneath their curls.”

 “Daughters are like flowers… They fill the world with beauty – and sometimes attract pests.”

“Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.”

Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.”

“I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.”-

“Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.”

“Whatever boys can do, girls can do better.” 

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”-

“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”

Love

Sissy Princess Annie


6 comments:

  1. oh Annie I love it and love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Alan Jay Lerner wrote: "Thank heaven for little girls...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time i see more of your photos you appear more and more childish and girly! I know you want to be accepted as a girl but you always will be a sissy! I am pleased that you worship me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! How happy Annie is to be a little girl sissy! Loving her pretty dresses and darling dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! there sissy annie is with Santa! I hope she told Santa all about what a good sissy princess she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo with Santa is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...