Search This Blog

StellaLuna puppet show

 

Last Sunday Mommy and I went with Ms Molly and little Amy to see the StellaLuna puppet show. I also took Kit Kitteredge, my new American Girl doll with me.

Knocked from her mother’s safe embrace by an attacking owl, Stellaluna lands headfirst in a bird’s nest. This adorable baby fruit bat’s world is literally turned upside down when she is adopted by the occupants of the nest and adapts to their peculiar bird habits



"How can we be so different and feel so much alike?" mused Flitter.

"And how can we feel so different and be so much alike?" wondered pip?

"I think this is quite a mystery" Flap chirped

"I agree." said Stellaluna, "But were friends. And that's a fact.

Mommy said the story is about friendships and how we can be so different yet feel so much the same!

Watch the StellaLuna book being read!









I love my "Cute Animal" Dress! I love that everyone tells me I am a pretty girl!

Love - sissy princess annie


3 comments:

  1. What a great time you must of had and you look so very pretty in you blue sissy dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so perfect that mommy takes sissy annie to the most childish activities and entertainment. Two cute dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore sissy's outings to the most juvenile place where she can have fun with other little gills her age! It reinforces what a child she is.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...