Search This Blog

I love unicorns!

I made this post for Miss Shari so that she knows I love her and to tell her that I love being a little girl!

When we went to Unicorn World mommy bought me this pretty coloring book. She likes me to have time during the day to color pictures and tell her what I see in the picture.

I am obsessed with unicorns, rainbows and girly things. Everyone knows I won't wear any clothes unless they are pretty! That means pink, pink, pink, maybe purple, unicorns, rainbows, clouds, glitter, ice cream, flowers, butterflies and pretty dresses!!

Friends of mommy's have girls that are into the same things that I am. But , i was told, that, as they get older, they grow out of these things. 

That makes me sad. But mommy has told me, that being a sissy, I will always be a girly girl and love being pretty and adore unicorns, rainbows and my dollies.

I love coloring my unicorns. I hope you like them also. My girlfriend Amy loves to color and make jewelry. We have made each other friendship bracelets. That is so sweet. She is 7 years old. Two years older than me.


I love my pretty unicorn dress! Love, Sissy Princess Annie





5 comments:

  1. It's so precious that sissy annir loves unicorns, rainbows and princesses! I love to watch a little girl color pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. Little girls and sissies love coloring! Love pink and purple unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you will always be a sissy girl! You are really not qualified to be anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too, sissy annie. I love you colored your pretty unicorns! So pretty. I would love to meet Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissy Annie, I love the pictures that you colored! Good girl! Rainbows, Unicorns, dollies and pretty dresses bring happiness to little girls and sweet sissies!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...