Search This Blog

Easter Bunny Time

Every year around Easter Time Mommy dresses me in a frilly dress and  takes me to visit the Easter Bunny for pictures.  I always take one of my dollies with me. Then we go to Build-A-Bear to buy me a new plushie! Lastly, we go to an Easter Egg hunt with lots of other little girls in their pretty dresses. Being a pretty little girl at Easter time is the best!

Being a sissy makes me so happy!

I love my pretty sissy bunny dress


My new cow plushie from Build-A-Bear


                                        Twinning our Frozen Dresses!


I love the Easter Bunny


Me and Samantha with the Easter Bunny



                                            What a cute little sissy!

                                                I love my sissy dress and my new plushie

                                        Me and Nanea with the Easter Bunny


                                    At Build-A-Bear with my new plushie

                                        Me and Blaire with the Easter Bunny


I'm a little sissy

Short and sweet

Here is my curtsy

Here is my pout


When I get all pretty

I just shout

Little Miss Sissy

All About

8 comments:

  1. I love how much you enjoy the childish nature of the holiday! Especially with your dollies and plushies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love being a sweet little sissy! I do! So very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little sissy bunny you are, Annie. It must be so much fun to stand in line with the other little girls waiting to meet the Easter bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the darling little sissy princess! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all your very sissy and pretty phots Annie you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! So sissy and childish! Such sweet bunnies, little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Easter Story about the 3 little sissies! I ber the Easter bunny gave the little girl yummy chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to go with my Amy and you and your mommy to see the Easter Bunny on Satirday!

    ReplyDelete

Shari, Teen Domme #1

This will begin a new monthly feature, as I imagine what Annie's young mistress might be like in a few years, when she begins dating.