Search This Blog

Annie's punishmant

I apologize for being a naughty sissy last Friday and touching myself in bed. I know that I am nit allowed to do that and I beg your forgiveness! I will be spending the day as a sissy baby mostly laying in my play pen diapered and in a baby dress sucking my binky and thinking about what I did. I will not be allowed to play with my dollies, toys, or watch TV. I will only do baby talk. Mommy will feed me baby bottles and baby food to remind me what an infantile little baby I am.

I am mommy's little sissy darling!
Sissy Annie

6 comments:

  1. The infantile little sissy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy should ask you frequently if you are sorry to remind you why you are being treated this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Dani, that's a brilliant suggestion. I will plan to have a chat with sissy every 1 to 2 hours about her behavior and punishment!

      Delete
  3. An appropriate punishment when sissy acts like a baby!

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...