Search This Blog

Twinning with and playing with my dollies!

As a little girl I just adore my beautiful dollies. I can never have enough time with them. Twinning/matching with my dollies is so very special. I love being a little mommy for my dollies. I take one of my dollies everywhere I go. It gives me comfort always having a girlfriend with me to keep me company.


Isn't this just so precious and wonderful. This little girl loves her pretty green dress and that she can twin it with her dolly! What a happy little girl she is!!


What a pretty little girl being dressed by her mommy! Look at her dolly! They are twinning too! That's just how I feel when mommy dresses me in the morning. I am mommy's little sissy dolly!





That darling girl in the upper left is wearing a pretty red stripe dress and twinning with her lovely dolly too!

Here I am twinning with Blaire Wilson.


Everyone tells me that I am very childish! But how else would I be since I am a child?



Love

mommy's little sissy darling



5 comments:

  1. I love your post, my little sissy daughter! It's so precious to see girls and their dollies wearing matching dresses! I'm certain that it makes you feel even more sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the photos of you twinning with your dollies! It demonstrates how childish, girly and sweet you are, sissy annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the pic of you sitting on your bed in your princess room. One can tell how much more girly and femme you are becoming! Adore your matching dresses with your dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post Annie I would also love to be a twin with you as little 5 year old sissy girls. Love you Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. "childish" is not even close to describing sissy annie. A perfect little girl sissy!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...