Search This Blog

sissy mommy's first little darling

Mommy and I and Amy & her mommy are going on a fun trip for a week. Mommy said I should post something very special while we are away.

This is a photo of me with my first American Girl dolly! I gave her the name Samantha!  I love her very very much! I love that I am wearing one of my favorite pink party dresses! It goes so well with my patent leather black shoes and my frilly socks.


I am mommy's little sissy darling!



"PPFF-LGS"
(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy




8 comments:

  1. Just the prettiest and most adorable little sissy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet photos of you and your dolly Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, you truly are a precious sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy must be so proud of her darling little sissy girl. These photos are breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet darling princess you are. Totally sissified!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy's little sissy dolls is just the most precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is so perfect for you sissy annie. I can tell how happy you are in that pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So girly and femme! I'd love you to be MY little sissy darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...