Search This Blog

sissy annie - pouf bunny

Thanks for all the compliments on my sissy dresses! These are the words that you all feel describe me best.  Mommy told me to make this.


Sweet little Annie just five years old
Cute as a button and good as gold
wearing dresses as mommy says
she cuddles her doll and skips and plays

To all the world she's a little girl
who giggles and dances and skips and twirls
But Annie has a secret, the blushing missy
She's not just a girl, she's a pretty little sissy

 "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy

6 comments:

  1. I've always loved this cute poem. sissy annie reminded me of it and I suggested she include it in her post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are even more sissy than the others! Total sissification! Adore the cute poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sissy annie you are such a pretty child! Mommy must have had a fun time dressing you in these sissy dresses and then showing you off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100%+ sissy pansy! LOL Pouf Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute poem. I expect that you recite it often to those you meet! Pouf Bunny, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sissy dresses are a perfect fit for you! You are quite the pansy among the flowers! A delicate and dainty sissy pansy!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...