Search This Blog

My Princess Room

I adore my beautiful princess room! It's so perfect for a 5 year old sissy princess. My twin bed is so pretty and perfect for a little girl! It has a bookshelf behind which is wonderful. But there is never enough room for books! I love mommy reading to me and I love reading to my dollies.

Can you see the beautiful mural on the wall opposite my bed? With the unicorns and the princess! That princess is me and the unicorns are my magical friends. I see them before the lights go off and first think in the morning. I dream a lot about fairies, unicorns and princesses!

I have a beautiful vanity, for doing my makeup, and a full length mirror so I can see myself and make sure everything is perfect. I love all the pretty pictures of me on the walls and a peek into my closet but you can't see all my dresses. There are big drawers under the bed with room for lots of socks, tights and all the other necessities.

Thank you mommy for the most beautiful princess room! It's so perfect for a five year old little girl!

I'll share soon about my playroom for all my dollies!



Sissy Princess Annie

                                                                            "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy


9 comments:

  1. All those who come to visit are quite surprised and overwhelmed by your princess room! You twin bed is just enough room for you and your dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just adore how girly and childish sissy annie's bedroom is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie I love your post and I love the photos and description of your sissy bed room. I do hope someday to visit in person, as your babysitter. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, girly and feminine! So perfectly childish. Any other little girl would be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between her princess room and her playroom, with her dolls, one would assume that sissy annie's time in those rooms would be extremely reinforcing of herself as a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That princess and unicorn mural. How sweet and perfectly childish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, I remember when i first came to visit. You took me by the hand and showed me your princess room! You truly are a blessed child!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So perfectly juvenile for a little girl sissy! How sweet and precious! I can just imagine mommy tucking her little girl in bed at night and giving Annie her dolly to sleep with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pic of the princess sitting on her bed, in that gorgeous pink dress, holding her Leya dolly! So precious and childlike! LOL. She is a child.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...