Search This Blog

My pretty Binkys

There are times when nothing can give me comfort other than having one of my pretty pacifiers put in my mouth. The sucking gives me relief. When I am sucking it makes me feel very, very infantile. Mommy always has me suck my pacifier when I am in my baby car seat in her car. I sometimes call it a "Binky". Mommy also attaches a binky clip to my dress so that the Binky never falls on the ground and gets dirty.


(From Mommy - Binky (with a y) was first used in about 1935 as a trademarked brand name for pacifiers and other baby products manufactured by the Binky Baby Products Company of New York. The brand trademark is owned by Playtex in the U.S. (and other countries).


I love my binkys. They are so cute and feel like Mommy herself! The plain ones on the bottom are for sleeping at night. The other ones would break if they fell out of my mouth and I rolled over on them. 

At bedtime mommy turns on my baby mobile and puts my binky in my mouth. As I start to suck and listen to the pretty music, I start to dream about how mommy and Claire take good care of me. It is good that I am diapered because I don't have to worry about accidents. I love being a sissy baby




                                                                                        "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy


 



7 comments:

  1. Your pretty binkies are so nice and they must match really well with your lovely dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie this is so cute and obviously deeply infantile! You have quite a collection! I love your pink romper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy adores your cute binkys and knows that you need them for comfort. Babies do need the comfort they give.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable bedtime routine! You are a pampered little sissy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, how you have regressed little sissy baby! Yes, it is very good that you are diapered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does mommy still nurse her pretty baby girl? I'm sure baby annie loves that the most!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...