Search This Blog

Why I am a pansy, petal, fairy, flower, sissy girl

All of these words have something in common with blossoms which are beautiful, fragrant  pretty objects.  I am a pretty princess with the scent and sweetness of pink sugar.  I am a pansy because I could never please a woman as a boy or a man. The only way I can please a woman is to be a delicate and dainty little dolly.

Petals are all the many aspects of me 
that makes me a complete sissy I am 
very weak and submissive. Totally 
dependent on Mommy and all adults, 
I am a 5 year old little girl sissy who 
loves to play with her dollies.



A fairy is a precious little girl sissy 

who adores being a pretty princess.

I love to show off my pretty dresses 

with a deep curtsy so that everyone 

can see what a sweet and lovely 

flower I am.



I am a sissy because Mommy has total control and power over me. 
I make no decisions for myself except how I dress my dolly  
Mommy shows me off as her pansy, petal, fairy, flower, little girl sissy.



Love, Sissy Princess Annie
"PPFF-LGS"


7 comments:

  1. OMg I love it dear so pretty you are such a sissy girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos with you and your dolly are truly adorable and precious. That Disney Princess dress is perfect for a sissy like you! You love when someone tells you that you are a pansy, petal, fairy, flower, sissy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that those adjectives describe you so well. I have a little memory thing for you to make it easy to remember, "PPFF-LGS". Start using in in everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilith - That's an inspired idea! that will be a constant reminder of who and what sissy annie truly is.

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet child you are my sissy princess. Look how happy you are playing with your dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I I love those adorable little girl pics of you with your dolly! Did you write this short story? It's so revealing and sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which of these - pansy, petal, fairy, flower, sissy - describes you the best and why?

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...