Search This Blog

Wicked, The Musical, was amazing.

Last Sunday afternoon we went with Amy and her mommy to see Wicked the Musical at the Fox Theater. It was so spectacular and awesome. We took lots of pictures and I made a special montage.

Mommy bought me the new American Girl Wicked costumes for Alphaba and Glinda! I had Kavi Sharma wear the Alphaba costume and Kira Bailey dress as Glinda since she is blonde. We also went to the photo studio to take special pics of them in their costumes.





Love. Sissy Princess Annie


7 comments:

  1. My dear I love all you Wicked photos you look great so pretty and such a sissy little girl I am so happy that you get out and saw a wonderful show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are having lots of childish fun! Your dolls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy's mommy told me that you girls had a wonderful time at the show. She told me that you are the sweetest sissy princess. I love the photos of you and your dollies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, you are one lucky little girl to have both Wicked costumes for your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, you are the most darling little sissy princess. Look at you with your dolls! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, you look so sweet and super childish with your dollies, your pretty dresses and your magical girly smile! Little girls have the best time!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...