Search This Blog

Sugar and spice and all things that are nice, That’s what little girls are made of

My first trip west with mommy to meet friends and relatives. So mommy could show off her little princess. Mommy bought me this gorgeous pink party dress for Cousin Cathy's 6 year old birthday party. All the girls at the party told me that I looked so pretty and cute. I was very shy but a couple of girls came over to play with me and I felt so much better. We played lots of girls party games and had so much fun. I told mommy that I wanted to be a little girl forever. She smiled and gave me a hug. "You will be a little girl forever my princess." I promise you that.

One of the things Mommy told me that she likes best is that she loves to dress me up like I am her dolly! Isn't that cute?  She also told me that little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. I never forgot that.

The next day mommy took me to the store and bought me my first dolly! She told me I should take care of her just like I would expect mommy to take care of me. I've always had a dolly with me ever since then.

I cried so much for happiness. Mommy told me that I should never hide my emotions. It's ok for little girls to cry.










Love, Sissy Princess Annie

9 comments:

  1. It all starts with SISSIFICATION. The pretty dress, the lovely long hair and curls, the cute girly shoes, the jewelry and hair bows & more. You fall in love with the girl in the mirror. The narcissism grows. The desire to be shown off as the pretty princess. Adopting feminine
    mannerisms such as delicate & dainty movements, arching your spine, & swishing your hips. Then the craving for FEMINIZATION. The development of female physical characteristics (loss of facial hair, breast growth, etc) Assuming a (more) feminine, effeminate, quality and appearance. At the same time the submission to a dominant and superior female takes you deeper and deeper until you are her property in mind and body. You worship her and crave her approval. Don't you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty Annie I love seeing and hearing about how you started with your Mommy and starting to be a beautiful sissy girl. and I love what Miss Lilith wrote also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with those beautiful photos. So dainty, delicate and super childish and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely darling. I would love to know more details about your trip! I'm so glad that the other girls were so accepting and nice to you. Of course you are mommy's dolly! That's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms Lilith is quite right. During sissification there is something that just jumps out at you. Gender Euphoria. That is when someone’s perceived gender aligns with their sense of self and causes them to be happy and feel at ease. You fell in deep love with being girly and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am certain it was very reinforcing for the other girls at the party to relate and treat you as "one of the girls". You deeply hungered for their approval. You played the games they told you to play. Your movements and speech were very delicate and sweet and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just to be clear - age regression is a real thing. Annie's experiences at a young age has had a significant effect on her psyche. Emotionally and intellectually she is a little girl of 5 years old. She may dress and act like an adult woman at times but that is not who she perceives herself to be. She soon returns to the things that give her comfort. Her dolls, her lovely childish dresses and her need for being nurtured and reinforced as a little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing I noticed about Annie was her need for approval from other women and girls. Pretty little girls know the power they have and use it to get what they desire. Simple little things line candy, clothes, toys and other similar things, Annie's need for reinforcement as a pretty little princess is what drives her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the darling dress! It's perfect for a little girl sissy like you. The comments here are fascinating. Very personal and revealing. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...