Search This Blog

Disney MerryTime cruise and Molly McIntire (Dec 2022)

Last early December 2022 we went on a 7 day Disney MerryTime cruise out of Galveston Texas to the western Caribbean. I took Molly McIntire with me. 

Molly McIntire is one of the first three Historical Characters, representing the late World War II Era. Molly was released in 1986 at the launch of Pleasant Company along with Samantha Parkington and Kirsten Larson. Molly was rereleased as part of the 35th anniversary of American Girl in 2021. She was also released with some of her accessories in 2022. I got a surprise present, of Molly McIntire in 2022.

Molly and I had a great time on the cruise. We read books, went to the children's club and played games, and met lots of people!


Cozumel. Mexico

Chip and Dale

Stitch

A pretty portrait

Minnie Mouse

Looking down at the Atrium

Ariel and me

Happy Holidays

GingerBread House

Port Adventures 




Sissy Princess Annie


6 comments:

  1. Annie looks like you had a great time on that trip. able to wear all you pretty dresses and be a pretty sissy for everyone. I enjoy reading you blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Claire! It was wonderful! I had a great time and met all the princesses many times during the cruise. I got lots of compliments! I loved dressing cute every day!

      Delete
  2. I love your cute photos.I'm sure everyone loved seeing you and your dolly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got so many compliments and met lots of interesting people!

      Delete
  3. Everyone would love to see a post about your 3 most important goals as a sissy princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I will do that after I finish my affirmations!

      Delete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...