Search This Blog

Ms Dani's pretty sissy art

If you have been to enTRANSed blog you have seen the lovely sissy art that Ms Dani has created.  She had made some pretty presents for me and Mommy. I wanted to show them to you and also some of the other ones that she has used on her blog! I also am thrilled that she has added pretty pics of me in many of her stories.


I love my mommy. Sometimes I need my binky to suck on for comfort. There are times when she says I just am a little toddler who needs her binky like every other little baby toddler.

I love telling everyone I meet that I am "mommy's little sissy darling".  And then I do a very delicate and dainty curtsy! I love doing that because it makes mommy so very happy. I love being able to show everyone what a pretty little sissy princess I am!  Thank you Mommy!

I love being able to show everyone what a pretty little sissy princess I am!   I especially love to sing my sissy songs and recite my sissy nursery rhymes! It's so special when I am given a sweet candy cane and told that that I am a precious little sissy girl. I feel like a two year-old toddler.

To my sissy girlfriends: Really wouldn't you 
rather be a sweet little sissy girl like me than
a boring and ugly guy? You will go through 
intense feminization and sissification and
become a darling and dainty sissy princess
just like me -Princess Annie. You know you
prefer to live life in pretty dresses!


I love when mommy takes me to the beauty salon with her. 
She has the ladies give me the entire treatment.  Manicure,
pedicure, eyebrow waxing, makeover and hair-do. It's so
much fun to be given the complete beauty treatment!
After they are all done with me  I thank them 
for making me so prissy and pretty and doing a deep
curtsy. SISSY!!


I love you Ms Dani

Sissy Princess Annie

 "PPFF-LGS"

(Pansy Petal - Fairy Flower-Little Girl Sissy)


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Ms Dani's Art and I wrote my feelings!

      Delete
  2. Ms Dani Art (and captions) are lovely. They really bring out your sissy persona! The text you added is so precious! You love your sissy-self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly charming and super Sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of her sitting on her children's bed sucking on her paci!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic sissy art! Sissy loves sharing her sissyness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Of course, sissy can't get enough of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a binky is the mental (and physical)trigger of who we owe all our fem felling to

    ReplyDelete

Shari, Teen Domme #1

This will begin a new monthly feature, as I imagine what Annie's young mistress might be like in a few years, when she begins dating.