Search This Blog

Sissy Princess Annie and Corrine Tan.

Sometimes I like just love sitting in my princess room, on my little bed, having special time with one of my girls. I can share my deepest feelings with them and they tell me all about their thoughts and interests. Sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed by all my girls in my playroom because it is hard to give each and every girl the attention they need.  

I feel so small and dependent on adults to care for me that I don't feel I am being a good  mommy caring for my precious little darlings. I love them so much. They mean so much to me. Each and every girl is special in her own way. When I take a girl on a trip I feel awful because I have to leave the other girls behind. I try to be fair but I just feel that I am not doing my best.

I am sitting here crying as I write this. It's not that I am sad or unhappy. I am such a lucky little girl in so many ways. I love this picture because it shows how much I love Corrine (and her sister Gwynn). I just feel like I have not given her all the love and affection she needs. I'm just a little girl and I try my best. I know I can do better. I'm so sorry.


Corrine and Gwynn Tan
Corinne is a ten-year-old Chinese-American girl living in a townhouse in Aspen, Colorado with her mother Judy, stepfather Arne, and younger sister, Gwynn. The two sisters spend weekends with their father, David Tan. Corinne is in the fifth grade and speaks both Chinese and English. Corrine was Girl of the Year in 2022.


Love - Sissy Princess Annie

8 comments:

  1. That is a very personal post Annie and somewhat mature for a lovely sissy girl. I love your two photos. And I am sure are a great mommy to your pretty dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, don't cry! It's all right. Your dollies know you love them and appreciate all you do for them. You are a very good mommy! You are a very pretty and adorable sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok little girl! All your dollies love you and appreciate what a perfect little sissy princess you are! I love that pretty photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so precious how you are looking at your darling dolly. Your smile is so sweet and darling. I love your pretty pink hairbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. Annie, you are just full of girly sweetness! What a pretty dress and adorable dolly! You are a perfect sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, you are a very sweet child to care so much for your dollies. You are a very special and delightful sissy princess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie it has been ages since we last chatted. I came across your new blog and am overwhelmed. What a darling little child you have become. I love your posts about your dolls and your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie, I love that you are sharing your feelings and your deepest thoughts. It's not easy being a little sissy girl but you are truly exceptional.

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...